Saturday 2 February 2013

Valentines Ideas continued....

- Name that Primary song about love: Hum that tune

Things needed:
- I used my Ipod and Headphones (but anything you can download the church songs onto and then play back using headphones will work)
- Love Heart Printables (see below)

OK so depending on primary size - split into two groups:
- get them to come up with a team name (preferably about love/ valentines)
- 1st team nominates a team member to come to the front they put the head phones on and have to listen to the song and hum it back to their team..... their team then has to guess the song. if guessed correctly they move up on the leaderboard (love hearts) if wrong they stay at the same place.

*This continues until a team gets to the top first (winner heart)*
the winners win a pack of love hearts (sweets) - the losing team gets a love heart.

These are the songs i downloaded ( most are about love BUT i added some favourites as well)

159 Stand for the Right
245  Oh What Do You Do in the Summertime?
207  Mother I Love You
74  I Feel My Saviors Love
136 Love One Another
228 My Heavenly Father Loves Me
198 When We're Helping
188 Families Can Be Together Forever
60 Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
5 I Know My Father Lives
177 Teach Me To Walk In The Light
61 Jesus said love everyone
31 Reverence is Love
190 Love is spoken here
95 I love to see the temple
popcorn popping

Poster For the board

Red team

Blue Team
Prize








No comments:

Post a Comment